- Granola – Homemade granola with lot of nuts, seeds, and dried fruit, topped with fresh fruit and served with milk or kefir.
- Oatmeal – Old fashioned oatmeal served with a slice of butter on top.
- Semolina – creamy semolina porridge, topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
- Eggs – Two eggs, scrambled or sunny side up, served with bread and a choice of jam or sour cream.
- Omelet – A three egg omelet with a choice of three other ingredients, served with bread and our house hot sauce.
- German Pancake (savoury) – Potatoes, onions, sausage, cheese and an egg, fried up in a pan with our grill sauce and wrapped in a German pancake. Served with our house hot sauce.
- Russian Pancakes (sweet) – Three Russian pancakes, served with sour cream or jam.
- Fruit Pancakes – Two Russian pancakes filled with fruit and sour cream, topped with homemade syrup.
Burgers & Sandwiches
Each of our burgers have a unique flavor and come on our homemade burger buns, toasted to perfection.
- Cheeseburger – a classic burger made with a juicy beef patty, melted cheese, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, crispy grated potato, and cheeseburger sauce.
- Kraut Burger – a juicy burger whose savory beef patty is complemented perfectly by pickles, and homemade sour kraut. Crispy onion and mustard sauce add just enough kick to really round out this burger.
- Mushroom Burger – a spicy burger made with a ground chicken patty topped with mushrooms and melted cheese, onions, lettuce, and our house hot sauce.
- White Burger – a chicken burger with lettuce, apples and a mild sauce that doesn’t overpower the subtle flavors or the other ingredients.
- Vegetarian Burger – the same as our cheese burger with the exception of the patty, which is made with chick peas, beans, lentils, carrots and an assortment of spices.
Our sandwiches are made with our hearty, homemade bread, toasted in the grill press and sized to be a decent meal. These are no cucumber sandwiches.
- Sunrise Sandwich – slow cooked beef, topped with an egg and cheese and melted together. Topped with sliced onions and our house hot sauce.
- Roast beef Sandwich (picture left) – slow cooked beef, onions, pickles, sour kraut and our garlic aioli sauce.
- Chicken Sandwich – pan fried chicken breast, lettuce and our hot sauce – simple, but tasty.
Soups & Salads
Two soups are available on any given day – we rotate between chicken and beef, and between the two cream soups. All our soups come with two slices of bread.
- Curry Chicken Soup – a simple but flavorful chicken soup with rice.
- Beef Vegetable Soup – a clear, slightly spicy, beef bouillon with tender meat, potatoes, carrots, and cauliflower and broccoli that still have just a little crunch left.
- Lentil Cream Soup – real beef bouillon, red lentils and all the right seasonings, blended together into a tasty cream soup.
- Pumpkin Cream Soup – real pumpkin and beef bouillon give this cream soup it’s depth of flavor.
- Greek Salad – a classic Greek salad – tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and cheese, dressed with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Rai-ches Salad – a Brio original, this salad consists of shredded cabbage, grated carrots, and apple slices, tossed with our garlic-basil dressing that give the salad its name (Raihan=Basil, Chesnok=Garlic). The salad comes topped with strips of pan-fried chicken.
- Iceberg Salad – shredded Chinese cabbage, strips of pepperoni, with a dressing of egg yolk (from a boiled egg) and mayonnaise, crowned with shredded egg white.
Entrees and Misc. other
- Tomato Chicken – pan fried chicken filet topped with tomato sauce and melted cheese. Served with two sides or your choice.
- Chubby Chicken – pan fried chicken filet, filled with cheese. Served with two sides of your choice.
* Sides: rice, sour kraut, pan-fried potatoes, pan-fried vegetables
- Build your own Pizza – a (approximately) 30 cm (approximately) pizza, with four toppings of your choice. Pizza sauce and cheese are standard.
- Margarita Pizza – A traditional southern Italian Margarita pizza – pizza dough brushed with olive oil, topped with tomato sliced and cubes of mozzarella, sprinkled with salt and pepper – baked crispy and finished with fresh basil leaves.
- Beef Chili – Slow cooked beans, ground beef, onions, garlic, lots of tomatoes and an assortment of spices – all given the time they deserve to simmer until all the flavors meld together. Served with green onion and a dab of sour cream, this is definitely one of our favorites. Fair warning, it is quite spicy, but we have found that even those who don’t usually like hot food, quite enjoy this chili. Feel free to ask for extra sour cream if it is too hot, as it does a good job of mellowing out the spice.